The Maintenance Technician is responsible for carrying out most of the technical work necessary to assure that the property is always well-maintained, and that all work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and able to use stairs and ladders.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years’ experience in previous relevant field.
- Neat, clean, and professional always throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.