Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings of multi-family residential apartments.
Essential Job Functions
- Neat, clean, and professional always throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Operate vehicle and driver’s license required according to community needs.
- Successfully pass a drug test.
- Demonstrate ability to perform tasks described above without seeking outside contractor assistance.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.