To be responsible under the supervision of the Vice President for all phases of the operation of the properties assigned by the Vice President, including, but not limited to: the general administration of the office and maintenance of the physical plant, to be direct and motivate all personnel and resources so that the property is maintained always in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for all aspects of apartment leasing including showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, qualifying prospects, making credit checks, verifying employment and landlord references and preparing leases.
- Report Weekly on traffic numbers, sources, rentals and lease expirations (Weekly Traffic Report).
- Place & evaluate the effectiveness of all advertising and marketing materials.
- Perform corporate contacts – through cold calls, letters, social and business affiliations.
- Perform quarterly market surveys of area competition.
- Deposit all monies in the bank daily.
- Control Delinquencies by first calling all delinquent accounts and then serving proper legal notices.
- Appear in court with the attorney for all evictions.
- Train and be responsible for work performed by all staff members under his/her direction.
- Hire and terminate employees in accordance with the company’s policy (Where applicable).
- Adhere and enforce all company policies.
- Maintain resident files.
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.