To be responsible under the supervision of the Vice President for all phases of the operation of the properties assigned by the Vice President, including, but not limited to: the general administration of the office and maintenance of the physical property, to be direct and motivate all personnel, and use resources so that the property is always maintained in a good physical condition, with a stabilized fiscal operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for all aspects of apartment leasing including showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, qualifying prospects, making credit checks, verifying employment and landlord references and preparing leases.
- Report weekly on traffic numbers, sources, rentals and lease expirations (Weekly Traffic Report).
- Place & evaluate the effectiveness of all advertising and marketing materials.
- Perform corporate contacts – through cold calls, letters, social and business affiliations.
- Perform quarterly market surveys of area competition.
- Deposit all monies in the bank daily.
- Control Delinquencies by first calling all delinquent accounts and then serving proper legal notices.
- Appear in court with the attorney for all evictions.
- Train and be responsible for work performed by all staff members under his/her direction.
- Hire and terminate employees in accordance with the company’s policy (where applicable).
- Adhere and enforce all company policies.
- Maintain resident files.
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.