Track Season Rentals
Looking for a Saratoga Springs track rental? Burns Management offers short term lease apartment options that will allow you to enjoy all that Spa City has to offer this summer! Each of our Saratoga properties are just 10 minutes from The Saratoga Racetrack so you can ensure you’ll never miss an exciting moment.
Our apartments can be leased to include all utilities for a truly stress-free experience. Bathroom necessities, bed linens, towels, and more are included in the apartment. The kitchen also comes equipped with everything you need for a home-cooked meal.
You may also choose an unfurnished short-term lease allowing you to make the space yours, creating a home away from home.
Saratoga Springs Communities that Offer Track Rentals
Enjoy Saratoga for the summer and the entire duration of the track season with our 3-month minimum lease term. All utilities are included and there is the option of a furnished or unfurnished apartment. Select properties are pet-friendly.
- Broadway 385 *- 4 minutes to the track & right on Broadway!
- Carriage Pines * – 12 minutes to the track & 12 minutes to Broadway
- Empire Run * – 6 minutes to the track & 6 minutes to Broadway
- Excelsior Park * – 9 minutes to the track & 9 minutes to Broadway
- Gaslight Apartments – 7 minutes to the track & 3 minutes to Broadway
- Saratoga Garden Apartments ^ – 10 minutes to the track & 5 minutes to Broadway
- Sherwood Terrace – 10 minutes to the track & 5 minutes to Broadway
- Skidmore Apartments – 4 minutes to the track & 2 minutes to Broadway
- Stepping Stone Townhouses * – 5 minutes to the track & 5 minutes to Broadway
- The Grove – 8 minutes to the track & 3 minutes to Broadway
- The Springs * – 8 minutes to the track & 10 minutes to Broadway
- Whitmore Court – 3 minutes to the track & 6 minutes to Broadway
* Indicates pet-friendly ^ Indicates cats only.
Summer in Saratoga
In addition to the race track, Saratoga Springs offers some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment in Upstate NY. Monday and Tuesdays are known as ‘Dark Days’ at the track, meaning there is no live racing. These days are perfect for exploring the city and discovering its history.
Our rental communities will have you in the center of it all. Whitmore Court is just a quick, 5-minute walk to Pennell’s Restaurant, a Saratoga Springs landmark dining experience where everyone is “seen” during track season. If Tapas is more your style, it’s just a short 10-minute walk from our Skidmore Apartment community to Boca Bistro, one of Saratoga’s premiere restaurants. The Springs luxury apartment community even has shopping and dining right onsite. After a long day at the track, enjoy traditional American fare at the highly reviewed Beer Wine Pizza Grille just steps from your door.
Activities & Events
Even when the track is dark, there is always something to do in Saratoga. Enjoy time outside at one of the several parks, visit a museum, or head to Saratoga Lake for a day at the beach.
Some of our favorite activities include:
- Renting a boat on Saratoga Lake
- Seeing a concert or attending the ballet at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Walking the trails at the Saratoga Spa State Park
- Visiting the National Museum of Dance
- Spending the day at the Victoria Pool or the Peerless Pool – residents at The Springs and Empire Run receive all inclusive access!
While you’re in town, don’t miss some of Saratoga’s most exciting annual events. Locals and visitors alike look forward to these days all year!
- Annual Beekman Streets Art Fair
- Saratoga’s All-American Celebration
- Opening day at the track
- Saratoga County Fair
- Whitney Day at the track
- Travers Day at the track
- Jaguar Club Lawn Show
We can’t wait for you to experience a Saratoga Springs summer! Inquire today to learn more about track rental availability and options.