Mohawk Village Apartments
- Monthly Rates $656–$1795
- Bedrooms 1–2
- Cat Friendly
Mohawk Village is a charming community with just 35 apartment homes. We are conveniently located off Route 146 and Western Avenue (Route 20) on Okara Drive, Guilderland, NY.
Our beautifully landscaped community offers spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes. A two bedroom consists of 1,000 square feet.
The large, wall-to-wall carpeted living room and bedroom(s) create a convenient layout for comfortable living. All apartments have a large patio/balcony off of the living room. The well-designed rooms and closets make these apartments extremely unique.
- Spacious Kitchens, each complete with Stove, Refrigerator/Freezer and Dishwashers
- Large, Wall-to-wall Carpeted Living Rooms and Bedrooms
- Large Patios/Balconies off the Living Rooms
- Spacious Rooms and Closets
- Laundry Centers in each Building
- Ample Outside Parking
- Guilderland School District (top rated amount local schools)
- Washer/Dryer Hookup in Unit
- Central Air
- Extra Storage
- Located on Bus Line
- Cats Welcome
- Electric Heat
- Leasing Office Address (off-site): 9 Alvino Way, Suite 100, Niskayuna, NY 12309
- Leasing Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- Call (518) 348-4506 to make an appointment.
Explore the Neighborhood
Toggle the boxes below to view what establishments are in your neighborhood.
Spacious Apartments in GuilderlandMohawk Village offers spacious one or two-bedroom floor plans. Each apartment offers a complete kitchen including dishwashers, large closets, laundry centers in each building and sizable patios or balconies. Families may also enjoy Guilderland School District, the top rated district among local schools.
Albany is the heart of our Capital Region with something for everyone. From business, nightlife, and a melting pot of culture – Albany has it all!