- Monthly Rates $911–$2109
- Bedrooms 1
The elegance and charm of Old Saratoga can now be your home! With careful attention to detail, our designers have turned our historic Victorian buildings into well-appointed, modern apartment homes while retaining their historical integrity. Our apartments offer an opportunity to live a contemporary lifestyle while reveling in the beauty of the past. A short stroll from your apartment home, enjoy the pleasures of nearby Congress Park, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, a myriad of unique downtown shops and eateries, and the excitement of Saratoga’s active nightlife. Make one of Saratoga’s foremost east-side addresses your new home today.
1 Bedroom - Style ASee Real-time Availability
1 Bedroom - Style BSee Real-time Availability
2 Bedrooms - Style ASee Real-time Availability
Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes, and layout of subject unit may be different than shows. 3DPlans.com
- 16 Saratoga-style Buildings
- Beautiful Courtyards & Walkways
- Well-appointed Modern Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Unique Floor Plans
- Plush Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- Convenient 24-hour Maintenance Service
- Laundry Centers on Site
- Just 2 Blocks from Broadway and Downtown Saratoga Springs
- Some Apartments Include Washer/Dryer
- Convenient Off-street Parking
- High-speed Internet Avialable
- Short-term Leases Available
- Leasing Office Address (on-site): 86 Circular St., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Leasing Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
- Call (518) 350-6568 to make an appointment.
Explore the Neighborhood
Toggle the boxes below to view what establishments are in your neighborhood.
Unique and Modern Apartments in Saratoga SpringsWelcome to Skidmore Apartments, where you can experience the elegance and charm of Old Saratoga with a modern twist. Our historic buildings have been modified to fit the new spirit and contemporary lifestyle of Saratoga. Enjoy beautiful courtyards, walkways, unique floor plans and modern kitchens and baths all while residing 2 blocks from the nightlife of Broadway and Downtown Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is known for its vast culture, shopping, and restaurants. Our apartments are moments away from parks, restaurants, major businesses, and, of course, the renowned Saratoga Race Track.