- Monthly Rates $734
- Bedrooms 1–2
- Pet Friendly
Holyrood House is a community of 96 apartment homes, subsidized by the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Program. Holyrood was built to accommodate senior citizens 62 and older, or the disabled. Select apartments are specially designed for the handicapped and/or disabled.
Holyrood House is located in a quiet neighborhood on beautifully landscaped grounds with picnic tables and park benches. It is within walking distance to a supermarket and other convenience stores and located on the main CDTA bus line.
Enjoy life at Holyrood by taking advantage of the many activities offered through the Holyrood House Residents’ Association.Lease Now
- Card Playing (daily)
- Holiday Parties
- VCR Movie Rental on Saturday Nights
- Monthly Birthday Dinners
- Resident Association Meetings with Guest Speakers
- Outside Parking Area
- Sitting Room Area on Each Floor
- Modern Fire Protection System
- Emergency Call System in Each Apartment
- Community Room with Adjacent Kitchen Facility
- Elevator Access to Each Floor
- Leasing Office Address (on-site): 201 Fifth St., Scotia, NY 12302
- Leasing Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:30pm
- Call (518) 243-8869 to make an appointment.
Explore the Neighborhood
Toggle the boxes below to view what establishments are in your neighborhood.
Affordable Senior Housing in SchenectadyHolyrood House welcomes low income seniors or the disabled in a convenient and social setting. Residents enjoy planned activities such as bingo, movies, birthday dinners and holiday parties. An emergency call system is installed in each apartment, along with elevator access and sitting room areas on each floor. Lease Now
Schenectady is the perfect combination of arts, culture, business, and nightlife. Our apartments are situated in quaint communities that are mere moments from everything Schenectady has to offer!