We are looking for confident leasing agents, with a GO GET’EM type of attitude. We are a part of an excellent, ever growing company, and we need energetic leasing agents to keep up with our growth. We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, and hands-on training.
Essential Job Functions
- Fair Housing Certification
- Support and contribute to community team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Real Page, Microsoft Office including Word and MS Outlook
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Two (2) years of experience in a previous relevant customer service position
- Neat, clean, and professional always throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents
- Resident retention
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.