We are looking for confident leasing agents, with a GO GET’EM type attitude. We are a part of an excellent, ever growing company and we need energetic leasing agents to keep up with our growth. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits package and hands on training.
Essential Job Functions
- Fair Housing Certification.
- Support and contribute to community team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Real Page, Microsoft Office including Word and MS Outlook.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years of experience in previous relevant customer service.
- Neat, clean, professional always throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
- Resident retention.
To apply to any of our current openings, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.